We believe Putnam Valley deserves a government that is Transparent, Responsive, Responsible, Accountable & Civil.
Our town can’t solve an economic crisis on its own. But there ARE things we can do to help maintain and improve the quality of life in our Town, AND the value of your property.
For years, the Democrats have had a plan for Putnam Valley’s economic and community revitalization. It began with the development and approval of a Comprehensive Master Plan for Putnam Valley which was placed on a shelf and ignored for the last six years.
Its time to get back to our plan:
- Update and implement the Town’s Comprehensive Plan for sustainable development across Putnam Valley.
- Avoid higher taxes that result from inappropriate and unrestrained development.
- More houses = More services = Higher Taxes!
- Maintain your property values by preserving Putnam Valley’s rural character, water quality, historic assets, volunteer services, and open spaces. When Putnam Valley is a place people want to live, your home is worth more!
- Revitalize Oregon Corners, Putnam Valley’s economic center, with a recovery plan created together with business owners and residents.